Professional Career Development | Coaching & Counselling | India
As a leading provider of career coaching and development solutions, Bravo will work with you to demonstrate the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your investment in learning and development and its contribution to organisational outcomes.
It is highly important that all professionals develop their career through proper counselling and coaching so that they can further spread their wings and rise to the upper echelons of success.
Our experienced career coaches have the capability to help you learn, develop and bring out your hidden capabilities so that you can finally utilise it to build your dream career.
What do we mean by career development and learning?
Learning and development encompasses a wide range of activities designed to improve the capabilities of people. Capabilities comprise not only the technical skills and knowledge people have, but also their attributes, attitudes and behaviours.
If you find yourself losing motivation at work and you are looking for ways to boost your career, then a career counselling and coaching could possibly help you regain the focus that you have lost over the years.
The benefits of career development and learning
Bravo Learning and Career Development activities can be designed to deliver specific skills in a short period of time to meet an immediate need, or designed to achieve broader requirements over a longer period. Activities to enable people to acquire new capabilities can include on-the-job training, career development opportunities, such as special projects, secondments, and mentoring, as well as experiential learning.
These activities include:
- Leadership and management styles
- Learning and development activities
- Values, attitudes and behaviours
- Workforce profile, recruitment, induction and outplacement
- Reward and recognition systems (both formal and informal)
- Systems, structures and processes
- Cultural development
The Bravo approach assists you to:
- Evaluate learning and development in your organisations
- Align learning with the business
- Integrate learning with organisational development and other business processes
- Create a learning culture
- Provide appropriate learning options
- Managing learning effectively
- Support application of skills in the workplace